Sunday, November 04, 2007

TAGGED, PART 2

So Maria tagged me and now I have to post eight random things about myself. Here goes.

1. I love my daughter and my nieces. But most other children make me twitch.
2. I tear up at the climax of Blade Runner. Every. Single. Time.
3. There is a picture of me in my high school yearbook where my name is listed at "Sambo Winning."
4. I can be connected to both Johnny Depp and Bela Lugosi in one step in the Kevin Bacon game.
5. I am deeply jealous of my father for getting to work on Terrence Malick's The New World for a week. He can be seen in the film for three seconds in the background of one shot, standing next to Christian Bale. I call it "Batman and Robinson."
6. There is a polaroid picture of me and two of my friends in a box in John Waters' house in Baltimore.
7. I have seen 2001: A Space Odyssey on TV, VHS, laserdisc, DVD, 35mm, and 70mm. I have not seen a 16mm print. That would be wrong.
8. I like zombie movies, but Jamee has made me like them more that I would have if I have never met her. I stood in line for two hours to get George Romero to sign her Dead posters for our dining room. And I do not regret it.

And I almost forgot. I tag:

Jamee & Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home