Saturday, July 01, 2006

SKY FLOWERS

Maddy saw her first fireworks tonight. I was a bit worried that they might upset her, but after an initial "What the HELL was that!?" reaction, she seemed to really dig them. Then she got bored. Then they picked up again and she got re-excited.

And now she won't go to sleep.

It occured to me during the fireworks that the last movie Jamee and I saw in the theater was George Romero's Land of the Dead, which had some nice fireworks in it. And zombies. Everything is better with zombies. Even Shakespeare and ice cream are better with zombies. I think Jamee and I are going to break our "We're never going to another convention" mandate to go see Romero in Baltimore, which should be fun, but will probably just end up being irritating and expensive.

Unless there are zombies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home