Thursday, November 15, 2007

TAGNABBIT

Tagged by Kelly

4 jobs I've had:
Projectionist
Bookseller
Editorial Assistant
Ghost tour guide

4 movies I love to watch over and over:
Raising Arizona
Fight Club
Shaun of the Dead
The Incredibles

4 places I have lived:
Hampton, VA
Harrisonburg, VA
Ashburn, VA
Brunswick, MD

4 TV shows I enjoy watching:
The Office
30 Rock
Battlestar Galactica
Spaced

4 places I have been:
Edinburgh, Scotland
Dublin, Ireland
Savannah, GA
Akron, OH

4 websites I visit daily:
www.cnn.com
www.comicbookresources.com
www.neilgaiman.com
www.aintitcool.com

4 favorite foods:
Tuscan Meatballs
Mediterranean Lentils with Feta
Jambalaya
Chili with Spatzle

4 places I would rather be:
Scotland
Somewhere else in Scotland
Another place in Scotland
Scotland

4 blogs I'm tagging:
Jamee
Emily
Maria
The unknown blog of nothingness


1 Comments:

Blogger ekrobi said...

Oh my god! LET'S GO TO SCOTLAND!!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home