Thursday, December 13, 2007

Post #1729

Futurama: Bender's Big Score
DVD
M'House
12/9/07

The fact that this exists makes me happy. The fact that there are going to be at least three more makes me even happier. And the fact that this includes a full length episode of Everybody Loves Hypnotoad... well, that's just not right.

So, it's good. And it was worth the wait.

And darn it, I'll probably buy it again if they reconfigure it into four separate episodes with additional footage.

Jamee, please don't read the preceding sentence.

4 Comments:

Blogger PunchBuggyBlues said...

The HELL you will!

Actually, IF you find a good price on it, I may reconsider. BEST SHOW EVER...

11:52 PM  
Blogger waltzingmathilda said...

Actually, IF you find a good price on it, I may reconsider. BEST SHOW EVER...

11:52 PM  
Blogger PunchBuggyBlues said...

You could shoplift it.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Misty Beethoven said...

I liked it, but I didn't LOVE it like I thought I would. Little too convoluted. Hypnotoad was my favorite. Looking forward to more Zapp Brannigan and Kif next time (fingers crossed!).

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home