Saturday, May 31, 2008

Considering DeVotchKa

This is cool.

NPR's All Songs Considered has the DevotchKa show we saw available here. You can also get it as a free podcast through itunes, which is only slightly less expensive that an actual ticket to the show was.

And, if you want to hear the first White Stripes show we went to, they have it here. If you want to hear the second one we saw, I have a crappy bootleg of it, which I actually appreciated listening to more than actually being at the show. (It's weird, as much as I didn't enjoy that show - stupid Patriot Center - it turned me on to Bob Dylan's "One More Cup Of Coffee" and was therefore worth it.)

Happy listening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty Beethoven said...

If you like "One More Cup of Coffee" check out the entire Bob Dylan "Desire" album. It's my favorite of his. Also, the Rolling Thunder Revue live recordings are awesome, too.
The new Raconteurs album is a little disappointing, though Matt says he likes it a lot. I loved the first album.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home